COVID-19 (Coronavirus disease)
In these uncertain times, I wanted to reach out to you personally about what we are doing here at The Angel Hotel to support you and your travel plans. As the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure your safety.
Your Travel Safety
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining high standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our staff are communicating daily and enhancing our operating procedures.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of high grade disinfectant.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers.
We are prepared to act swiftly should we be alerted to a case of coronavirus at one of our properties.
Your Travel Flexibility
We remain committed to offering you flexible booking options. Given these unique circumstances we are making additional adjustments to our individual booking policies to give you extra peace of mind:
- Existing Reservations. All reservations – with the exception of ‘Non-Refundable Rates’– that are scheduled for arrival before April 30, 2020, can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 48 hours before your scheduled arrival.
- New Reservations. Any reservation you make – with the exception of ‘Non-Refundable Rates’ – that are booked between today and April 30, 2020, for any future arrival date, can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 48 hours before your scheduled arrival.
If you need to adjust reservations made directly with the hotel then please contact the hotel directly. If you need to adjust reservations made through another travel site, please contact them for assistance.
We believe it is in challenging times like these that the power of hospitality is needed most of all. Whether you are traveling now or in the future, our staff are ready to welcome you with the hospitality you’ve come to expect.
The Restaurant & Bar
In line with government orders, we have closed our restaurant & bar for non-residents. We are still operating as a hotel albeit with a reduced service. Should you wish to book a hotel room, please call on 01730 828 111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (emails will be answered daily between 5 pm – 9 pm.
Management will be monitoring the situation closely and may re-open a takeaway only service soon. Please follow us on Facebook or visit our website for more information.
NOTICE TO CURRENT RESIDENTS
The main body of the hotel will re-open to non-residents between 5 pm – 9 pm daily.
If you are currently staying with us and need assistance, please contact us on 01730 828 111.